If I'm being 100%--and, when am I not?--the writers I have the good fortune of knowing are always looking for ways to socialize and promote other writers. I mean, sure, maybe we are reaching out to other introverts, but that's gotta count for something. And sometimes we switch the wine or hard stuff for coffee.
In order to get to know other writers and encourage others to reach our monthly writing goals, I'm joining in a project called "Collected Works".
Each month I will post my goals here and weigh in on how well I did at achieving those goals in the previous month. Although I technically didn't participate in Collected Works in July 2014, I DID set a goal.
July 2014 Goals
- Bring DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2 to 14k words. COMPLETED. DANIEL 2 CURRENTLY STANDS AT 23,764 WORDS. OOPS.
- First round of editing for DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2. NOT COMPLETED, STILL WRITING FIRST DRAFT.
August 2014 Goals
- Finish first draft of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2.
- Edit half of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2.
- Complete and submit flash fiction for anthology.
There you have it, my goals for this month. I have a few more, but I'm going to start with these for now. Feel free to cheer me on in the comments section of this post, or check in on me via Twitter or Facebook. While you're at it, drop by Kathryn, Justin, and Marisa's blogs to cheer them on, too.
If you'd like to join in, please click the "Link Now!" button below and add yourself in there!