It seemed like a great idea at the time, setting all of these awesome writing goals while four children terrorized each other in the other room. And I taught pony camp, and all of the other odd things that make up my life.
- August 2014 Goals
- Finish first draft of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2. NOT COMPLETED. CURRENTLY AT 36,106 WORDS WITH AT LEAST TWO SCENES LEFT TO WRITE.
- Edit half of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2. NOT COMPLETE BECAUSE, WELL, I CAN'T EDIT WHAT I'M STILL WRITING.
- Complete and submit flash fiction for anthology. COMPLETE!
- Finish first draft of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2.
- Edit half of DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2.
- Begin working on cover art for DANIEL THE DRAW-ER 2.
One out of three ain't bad, right? On the bright side, at least I've managed to add 13k more to the story in the past month. That's better than doing zip, zero, nada
September 2014 Goals
Not much change in my goals this month, but these are still my focus! Feel free to cheer me on in the comments section of this post, or check in on me via Twitter or Facebook. While you're at it, drop by Kathryn, Justin, and Marisa's blogs to cheer them on, too.
If you'd like to join in, please click the "Collected Works" photo below and add yourself in there!